- Email: cjwu ＠ cgu.edu.tw
- Phone: 886-3-211-8800 #3787
- Address: Department of CSIE, Chang Gung University, No. 259, Wenhua 1st Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City 33302, Taiwan.
- Feel free to stop by my office, I look forward to meeting and assisting you.
Hi, there. Chi-Jen Wu (CJ) currently is an assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chang Gung University, Taiwan since February 2021. He received his Electrical Engineering Ph.D. from National Taiwan University in July 2012. He was an Academia Sinica Distinguished Postdoctoral Scholar in the Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica from 2012 to 2013. His research interests include Content Distribution, Mobile Cloud Computing, Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), and Artificial Intelligence with specific focus on Computational Advertising/Marketing and Computational Finance. He is a member of IEEE and ACM.
Before starting at CGU, CJ cofounded Fiiser Inc (2013), worked on App search engine, App virtualization and streaming technology, and a large-scale cloud management system for Andriod VM (1,000+ CPU Core). Fiiser Inc received the Gold Awards from IDEAS Show (Taiwan), Meet Neo Star (Taiwan), ECI Awards (China), Technode (US) and Amazon AWS Startup Awards (USD $100,000). He also cofounded Koodata Inc (2019), focusing on social live commerce and advertising intelligence. CJ served on her board until 2020. The two taiwanese startups raised more than 10 million USD in funding rounds. In the 7 years journey of startup venture, he worked with a super talented team, made things and had fun with them. He enjoys himself making things and solving real-world problems.
We study foundational scientific principles that enable networking systems to make people reach their interested information handily and efficiently. The research topics in Knowledge & Data Engineering and Networking System include:
1) discover interested information, e.g., business intelligence for E-Commerce
2) publish information from the sources, e.g., social live, sending e-mail
3) obtain information at the destinations, e.g., watching Netflix, google search